Master Planning Meeting - Postponed Due to Weather Conditions
Board of Education Work Session/Community meeting scheduled for tonight, December 4th, 2013 at Valley High School, Room 141 at 6:15 p.m. has been postponed until Wednesday, January 8th, 2014 at Valley High School, Room 141 at 6:15 p.m.
Community Meeting Survey
Weld County School District RE-1 has been working with H+L Architects to develop a master facility plan. As part of the planning process, the Board of Education will host a “Community Meeting” on December 4, 2013 at Valley High School, Rm. 141 at 6:15 P.M. The meeting will be facilitated by representatives from H+L Architects and will focus on planning for current and future facility needs. Please click on the link below to respond to a short survey designed by H+L Architects to provide them with information to help them facilitate the community meeting. Please complete the survey by Friday, November 22, 2013. Thank you in advance for participating in the school district’s planning process.
Click here to take the survey
Cold weather ahead...don't forget your coat.
Check the lost and found if you are missing items.
School hours: 8:00am - 3:30pm
Tuesday - Friday (Oct. 1 - June 5)
Commitment to Excellence: Our Students – Our Future
It is the mission of Mirich Elementary School to:
- Foster a school culture that values and promotes the improvement of teaching and learning.
- Create a caring school environment, based on the individual needs of all students, which allows our students to learn and grow to the best of their abilities.
- Create a partnership between teachers, administrators, parents, and children to enhance each child’s education.
- Prepare students for the future by producing students who can cope productively with change, and who are skillful at problem solving, decision making and relating to others.
- Educate the whole child by addressing intellectual and social skills to ensure that students learn to be responsible for their own actions as well as the resultant consequences of those actions.
- Instill in students the value of becoming life-long learners.